I am collecting here broken links I remove from my other pages. If you have information about these links please send me a note at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
From The ModemJunkie's Portal
Previously updated 10/11/99.
New Broken Links added January, 2001
From the Lengthy List of Jewish Links
- Atar Internet Services - Boaz Binnun - Israel
- Big Beautiful Jewish Women In the words of the editor, this site is for full figured/plus size single Jewish
men and women looking for their beshert or single
Jewish men and women looking for their full
figured/plus size beshert. The name says "Women" just
because the editor thought it sounded catchy. Includes online chat, message board and more. [Added November 13, 1999]
- Harry Leichter's Home Page
- MazalArt Oil Paintings from your photographs.
- Christian Anti-Semitism An demonstration essay by an essay writing service. [Added 01/17/2000]
- Chicago Area Jewish Resources
- Chicago Area Jewish Database
- The Brest Ghetto Passport Archive
- The Seforim Exchange- Your Judaica exchange - You can list any new or used Judaica you want on this page free of charge. [added 09/03/2000 ]
- http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gerald/validate/?url=http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/jewish.html substitute new validation address
- Some Jewish and Israel Links
- A Liberation Hamentashen
- http://utenti.tripod.it/jew_venice Change to http://www.ghetto.it/
- Aaron Freeman's Jewish Page. Including the Top Ten Reasons he became Jewish and much, much more.
- The Judaica Archival Project JAP is the non-profit, preservation and access program of Machon Mekorot Institute, dedicated to preserving Sifrei Kodesh (Rabbinics). They operate a microfilm and scanning lab at the Nevei Moshe Library and preserve the collections of The Jewish National and University Library (JNUL) and other large libraries in Israel. Since 1990 JAP has preserved over half a million pages from thousands of rare, out-of-print and classic Hebrew works in Rabbinics at JNUL.
- Britannica on Talmud and Midrash. An extensive article. [added 09/03/2000 ]
- Halacha is defined in the online Encyclopedia Britannica as "the totality of laws and ordinances that have evolved since biblical times to regulate religious observances and the daily life and conduct of the Jewish people." [added 1/22/2000]
- Colors of Jerusalem
Judaica, gifts, posters, antiques and Jewish art.
- GOLEM Jewish Hypersearch - Portal to Jewish resources on the internet
- Embassy of Israel, Ottawa
- Jewish Cooking Enter the word "Jewish" in the search form on the page.
- Phyllis Baren's Pages
Vladimir Tsesis has written a number of books.
Children, Parents, Lollipops offers its readers a compendium of advice and recommendations on succesful parenting based on traditional family values. It is a book about American family, about its joy and pain, its ups and downs.
- Globes Israel's Business Newspaper.